Friday, March 30, 2012

Bagels

So ever since I was about oh, 5, I've had this thing for bagels.  To put it simply: I love bagels.

I think this love for the chewy, starchy food started with hotel continental breakfasts.  If you haven't noticed there's always bagels, cream cheese and jam involved in those. My dad-- a bagel connoisseur-- would toast a bagel, spread on a thick schmear of cream cheese and then top it off with one of those little plastic packets of jam.  Absolutely delicious.  

My favorite combo is a cinnamon sugar bagel with honey almond cream cheese from Einstein Bros.

Speaking of which, there's an Einstein Bros. being put in where the old Hogi Yogi used to be on Bulldog Blvd.  I'm very excited!

Today's breakfast: Everything bagel with veggie cream cheese.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment